Calling All Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
SBSD, SBA SCORE and the Community Tax Law Project (CTLP) have come together to help you BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
You will learn the importance of developing a business plan. A good business plan guides you through each stage of starting and managing your business. You’ll use your business plan as a roadmap for how to structure, run, and grow your business. It’s a way to think through the key elements of your business. This workshop will cover the necessary elements that are included in a business plan.
On the Agenda:
· Developing the Right Business Plan For Your Business
· Succession Planning, A Necessary Tool to Help Manage Your Day-to-Day
· The Legal Implications of Owning Your Own Business
· Making Sure The Price Is Right
Location: Gayton Library / 10600 Gayton Road / Henrico (plenty of free parking)
Date: August 19th
Time: 1:00 – 5:00
No fee. Advance registration is required.
Go to: 1. www.sbsd.virginia.gov/about-us/events/
2. Scroll down to “Upcoming Events”
3. Scroll down to Central/South
4. Scroll to “August 19 Building Your Business”; access the page and scroll down to RSVP to regist