Grow YOUR Business
As the business capital of the Richmond Region, Henrico County has many programs aimed to help your business succeed. We at the Henrico EDA would love to talk with you about your business needs to aid in the current and future growth of you company.
Is your business running out of room? Did you recently acquire a new piece of equipment and now need more space to operate it? We can help with these issues plus a wide range of other business needs that may impact your facility requirements and day-to-day operations. Some of the services we offer include:
- Identifying properties that meet your criteria
- Coordinating tours of potential properties with real estate agents
- Evaluating possible grants and tax credits related to capital investment and job creation
- Tracking progress through various county permitting and review processes such as licenses, finance, inspections, etc.
Business First is an active team of 25 volunteers who interview our local Henrico companies throughout the year to learn more about their successes, obstacles and resources they need. Reporting directly back to EDA staff, these surveys help us learn more about your company and identify ways we can help. The Henrico County EDA can be your main point of contact for these services:
- Employee Recruiting
- Sales and Marketing
- Facility, Utilities and Equipment Needs
- Exporting and International Trade
- Local and State Government Interactions
Henrico County and the Commonwealth of Virginia both offer incentives for qualifying business expansions. Whether your expansion requires new hires, retraining of existing personnel, updated equipment, or a new building, there may be an incentive that fits your needs. For more information click here.